excl. Shipping costs
This product is currently out of stock.
Our Skike v9 FIRE 200 set with the Advance poles by the Swiss company KV+ includes:
- latest version of Skike v9 FIRE 200
- good allround Skating pole KV+ Advance
The Advance skating pole is a very comfortable pole with a high 60% of Carbon. With the clip system loops you can quickly get off the grip handle to take a drink while the loop remains on your hand. The KV+ Advance offers much for this price and is good for beginners and advanced nordic skaters.
The Skike v9 FIRE is a complete new development by Skike. Use your own shoes. Equipped with several quick release levers and high-end belts Skike v9 FIRE is a very comfortable cross skates for beginners and advanced skaters.
- choose the right pole length according to your body height
- all Skates are tested, pumped up and set before we ship them put
- we have a large warehouse and ship out fast
- we are always there for you if you need any help
Your benefits - only at X-Skating
Unpack and roll! Correct tire pressure, mounted wheels and brakes and much more. Right out of the box!
Skike v9 FIRE 200 is a complete new design by Skike. It comes with large 8 inch (200 mm) air tires including reverse lock bearings on two tires.
Skike v9 has a newly developed multifunctional heel lift system that allows classic and skating technique. When you would like to do classic technique you unlock the mechanism and your heel can go up.
Like all Skike skates you use your own shoes with them. A comfortable binding system holds your foot very comfortabely.
Skike v9 FIRE 200 features:
- Material of frame:
- own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 5.2 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Sizes EUR 38 to 47
- 200mm air tires
- Ground clearance:
- approx. 50mm
- between 560 and 600mm
- Heel standing height:
- between 105 and 140mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- 1 on each skate
- ABEC 7
Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Skike V9 Fire 200: - max offroad - classic & skating technique - reverse lock wheels included
- Fixed Length Pole / 5cm intervals
- 50% Carbon
- KV+ Race Clip 2 / with cork coating
- KV+ Evolution Clip / Easy Exit - Clip-System
- Tip/Pole end:
- hardened Tungsten-Carbide steel
- Pole lenghts:
- 140cm to 175cm / 5cm intervals
The KV+ Advance pole is one of our most popular Nordic Skating poles because it offers a very comfortable clip system and has relatively high 50% Carbon for a pole in this price range.
The clip strap lets you quickly exit or enter the grip handle. This makes drinking much easier and you do not have to stop completely and get out of the strap. Good for regular workouts and competition.
The Nordic Skating pole KV+ Advance is a very good pole for beginners and advanced Nordic Skaters with Skike, Powerslide Nordic Skates and rollerskis.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.