excl. Shipping costs
This product is currently out of stock.
Our Skike v7 PLUS Pro set with the Campra poles by the Swiss company KV+ includes:
- latest version of Skike v7 PLUS Pro
- very solid beginner pole KV+ Campra
The Campra pole is good to begin with Nordic Skating but also is still a good pole for you when you are more advanced. It is smart to get a pole at the start that you do not have to replace once you are more advanced in Nordic Skating!
The Skike v9 PLUS Pro is based on the popular V07 PLUS by Skike. Use your own shoes. Equipped with several quick release levers and high-end belts Skike v7 PLUS Pro is a very comfortable cross skates for beginners and advanced skaters.
- choose the right pole length according to your body height
- all Skates are tested, pumped up and set before we ship them put
- we have a large warehouse and ship out fast
- we are always there for you if you need any help
Your benefits - only at X-Skating
Unpack and roll! Correct tire pressure, mounted wheels and brakes and much more. Right out of the box!
The Skike v7 Plus Pro is an enhanced version of the legendary Skike v07 by the popular brand Skike. The brakes are equipped with cooling gills, that help to cool the aluminium during the braking. This reduces the abrasion of the tires. The Skike v7 Pro does have new strap clips and quick releases. Another novelty are the mud flaps on the front and back wheel. The skates can be worn over regular shoes. There is the option to adjust the skates to in- or out-knees for individual fitting.
Skike v7 Plus Pro features:
- Material of frame:
- Own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,2 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Roadstar 150 mm air tires
- Ground clearance:
- 44 mm
- ca. 540 mm
- Heel standing height:
- 94 mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- 1 on each skate
- ABEC 7
Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Skike v7 Plus Pro:
- Mud guards included
- reliable breaking system
- you can skates with your own shoes
- Fixed Length Pole / 5cm intervals
- 30% Carbon
- KV+ Elite with cork coating
- KV+ Evolution Comfort strap
- Tip/Pole end:
- hardened Tungsten-Carbide steel
- Pole lenghts:
- 140cm to 170cm / 5cm intervals
We recommend this Nordic Skating pole Campra by KV+ as a very solid beginner pole which is also still a good pole when your are an advanced skater. The price is very good for a 30% Carbon pole.
The KV+ Campra pole is ideal for Skike, Powerslide Nordic Skates, Rollerski, Nordic Blading and other Cross Skates.
For pole sizes larger than 170cm or for very ambitioned Nordic Skaters with a strong use of the upper body we recommend one of our poles with 60 or more % of Carbon.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.