The XC Trail 2 is the Powerslide entry Skate to the cross skating world. It was particularly desgined for cross skating beginners by paying careful attention to the needs of cross skaters that are mainly interested in fitness. The robust shoe of the Trail 2 has excellent ankle support.
The inner liner can be taken out and is also washable. It has a thin sole which makes it also possible to take a walk with it.
The frame is based on the 2014 XC Trainer. The main difference is that instead of 2 it is now built in 1 piece to increase stiffness.
Like all Powerslide Nordic Cross Skates launched in 2015 the XC Trail 2 has the new patented brake installed on the right Cross Skate. The new Cuff Brake has a metal brake pad and is very strong. You can set it easily to an ideal position according to your skating style. You brake by moving the right skate forward. This automatically moves your calf back and triggers the brake.
Powerslide XC Trail 2 features:
- Material of frame:
- 6061 Aluminium
- robust outside frame with washable inner liner.
- Shoe sizes:
- 1 new patented brake on the right cross skate
- Powerslide rustproof bearings with chrome steel balls
- Innova air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Weight per pair:
- Ground clearance:
- 28mm (front & rear) / 35mm (middle)
- Heel standing height:
- can optionally be installed
- PU Wheels:
- Powerslide Roadrunner 150mm PU wheels can optionally be mounted
You also get our “How to start” brochure in English language with every skate for free. Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Powerslide XC Trail 2:
- excellent stability due to good ankle support
- inner liner can be taken out and is washable
- inner liner can server as shoe for a small distance
- ideal handling characteristics for beginners
- stable 1 piece frame
Video cuff brake
Your benefits - only at X-Skating
Please see the lists on the upper right for available variants.
These variants are currently out of stock:
- Shoe size: EUR 36/US 3 UK 2, EUR 38/US 5/UK 4, EUR 41/US 7.5/UK 6.5, EUR 42/US 8/UK 7, EUR 43/US 9/UK 8, EUR 44/US 10/UK 9, EUR 45/US 11/UK 10, EUR 46/US 12/UK 11, EUR 47/US 13/UK 12
Please use our contact form or chat, if you need further information on the availability on these variants.