The 2016 Powerslide XC Path Vi ist the new Flagship Cross Skate by Powerslide. It was developed for highest offroad demands. The Path Vi comes with 360° lacing system (Vi boots), a heatmoldable liner, front & rear mudguards and 2-piece magnesium rims. Also the lightweight frame has been reworked to make it stiffer while having the same stability features as forerunner.
Like all Powerslide Nordic Cross Skates launched in 2015 the Path Vi has the new patented brake installed on the right Cross Skate. The new Cuff Brake has a metal brake pad and is very strong. You can set it easily to an ideal position according to your skating style. You brake by moving the right skate forward. This automatically moves your calf back and triggers the brake.
Powerslide XC Path Vi features:
- Material of frame:
- 6061 Aluminium
- 360° lacing system with disc closure device for 100% comfortable lacing
- Inside liner with Heat Molding technique (Powerslide MyFit): You can take out the liner, heat it up at home and make it fit perfectly to your feet. Instructions for heat molding come with the cross skates. Please note: You can easily do the heatmolding multiple times. When heated up again the liner will get back to its original state.
- Shoe sizes:
- 1 new patented brake on the right cross skate
- Powerslide rustproof bearings with chrome steel balls
- Innova air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Weight per pair:
- Ground clearance:
- Heel standing height:
- PU Wheels:
- Powerslide Roadrunner 150mm PU Wheels can optionally be mounted
You also get our “How to start” brochure in English language with every skate for free. Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Powerslide Path Vi:
- 360° Disc lacing
- 2-piece magnesium rims (easier tire changes)
- highend reworked frame
- low standing height, excellent balance
Video cuff brake
Your benefits - only at X-Skating
Please see the lists on the upper right for available variants.
These variants are currently out of stock:
- Shoe size: EUR 37/US 4/UK 3, EUR 38/US 5/UK 4, EUR 40/US 7 /UK 6, EUR 42/US 8/UK 7, EUR 43/US 9/UK 8, EUR 44/US 10/UK 9, EUR 45/US 11/UK 10, EUR 46/US 12/UK 11, EUR 47/US 13/UK 12
Please use our contact form or chat, if you need further information on the availability on these variants.