- Fixed Length Pole / 10cm intervals
- 100% High modular Carbon
- LEKI Shark Cork Grip
- LEKI Trigger Shark 2 Clip System
- Tip/Pole end:
- LEKI hardened Speed roller tip
- Pole lenghts:
- 160cm to 180cm / 10cm intervals
A high class pole for every Skater who is not satisfied with only the second best. The high-end pole Strike Carbon by LEKI offers top quality in all aspects. The poles are made out of 100% high modular carbon. That results in top quality and a maximum of comfort.
Please note: The poles come with demounted handles tob e able to cut the pole tot he desired length und then put on the handles. Like this you can individually cut your pole tot he exact length you need.
The handle has cork components which make a comfortable grip. The straps are well thought-through and make it easy to put them on. The poles are equipped with the trigger shark system by LEKI. Connecting and disconnecting with the poles can not be easier.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.