- Fixed Length Pole / 5cm intervals
- 75% Carbon
- LEKI Shark Cork Grip
- LEKI Trigger Shark 2 Clip System
- Tip/Pole end:
- LEKI hardened Speed roller tip
- Pole lenghts:
- 145cm to 175cm / 5cm intervals
The LEKI Genius Carbon is a high quality Nordic Skating pole by LEKI. It offers all you can expect from a Nordic Cross Skating pole. The pole is extremely well processed and it feels ultralight in your hands.
The LEKI Genius Carbon comes with a 1 component cork grip and the Trigger Shark system. The straps are very easily to adjust, and the Trigger Shark system allows it to connect and disconnect with the pole in the most comfortable way. LEKI offers skating gloves that work perfectly together with this pole to make your Cross Skating experience even better.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.