- Fixed Length Pole / 5cm intervals
- 85% Carbon
- KV+ Race Clip 2 / with cork coating
- KV+ Evolution Clip / Easy exit - Clip-System
- Tip/Pole end:
- hardened Tungsten-Carbide steel
- Pole lenghts:
- 150cm to 185cm / 5cm intervals
The KV+ Tempesta has much to offer. Besides the very comfortable clip system that lets you exit the grip quickly the Tempesta pole is made of 85% Carbon. Most poles with this high carbon percentage cost much more than the Tempesta.
The Tempesta pole is an excellent choice for the ambitioned beginner and also for advanced skaters with Skike, Powerslide Nordic Skates, Rollerski, or inline skates.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.