- Fixed Length Pole / 5cm intervals
- 30% Carbon
- KV+ Elite with cork coating
- KV+ Evolution Comfort strap
- Tip/Pole end:
- hardened Tungsten-Carbide steel
- Pole lenghts:
- 140cm to 170cm / 5cm intervals
We recommend this Nordic Skating pole Campra by KV+ as a very solid beginner pole which is also still a good pole when your are an advanced skater. The price is very good for a 30% Carbon pole.
The KV+ Campra pole is ideal for Skike, Powerslide Nordic Skates, Rollerski, Nordic Blading and other Cross Skates.
For pole sizes larger than 170cm or for very ambitioned Nordic Skaters with a strong use of the upper body we recommend one of our poles with 60 or more % of Carbon.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.
Please see the lists on the upper right for available variants.
These variants are currently out of stock:
- Pole Length: 145cm/57inch, 170cm/67inch
Please use our contact form or chat, if you need further information on the availability on these variants.