- Fixed Length Pole / 5cm intervals
- 50% Carbon
- KV+ Race Clip 2 / with cork coating
- KV+ Evolution Clip / Easy Exit - Clip-System
- Tip/Pole end:
- hardened Tungsten-Carbide steel
- Pole lenghts:
- 140cm to 175cm / 5cm intervals
The KV+ Advance pole is one of our most popular Nordic Skating poles because it offers a very comfortable clip system and has relatively high 50% Carbon for a pole in this price range.
The clip strap lets you quickly exit or enter the grip handle. This makes drinking much easier and you do not have to stop completely and get out of the strap. Good for regular workouts and competition.
The Nordic Skating pole KV+ Advance is a very good pole for beginners and advanced Nordic Skaters with Skike, Powerslide Nordic Skates and rollerskis.
Proper pole length for skating
This is a calculated value. You can choose poles that differ by +3cm or -3cm.
You should / could order longer poles than the chart shows if you:
- have a lot of strength in your arms
- have a very flexible shoulder area
- tend to have your body rather straight while pushing off with the poles
- are experienced and use the poles very precisely
- plan to skate mostly on roads or easy off-road surfaces
- intend to have a very high intensive workout with a higher heart rate
You should / could order smaller poles than the chart shows if you:
- lack strength in your arms
- lack flexibility in your shoulder area
- tend to bend down low when pushing off with the poles
- plan to go off-road cross skating often
Poles with variable length
Some Nordic Skating poles are variable in length (e.g LEKI BLADE VARIO). They are very helpful for pinning down the pole length which best suits you. But make sure you have good quality poles, as variable poles, lacking good fixation, can be the cause of injury.
Please see the lists on the upper right for available variants.
These variants are currently out of stock:
- Pole Length: 140cm/55inch
Please use our contact form or chat, if you need further information on the availability on these variants.