Skike v9 FIRE 150 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- Skike v9 FIRE 150 has 150mm air tires and reverse locks on 2 wheels. Skike V9 FIRE 150 allows classic (heel up) and skating technique.
••• ready to ship: Beginning of April •••
- Skate without poles: €449 €439
The Skike v9 FIRE 150 is the "little brother" of the Skike v9 FIRE 200. It does have 150mm (6 inches) air tyres. The brakes are equipped with cooling gills, that help to cool the aluminium during the braking. This reduces the abrasion of the tires. The skates can be worn over regular shoes. There is the option to adjust the skates to in- or out-knees for individual fitting. The Skike v9 FIRE 150 also offers the option to choose one of two heel lift options, for either classic style or skating style. The two reverse locks also enable you to skate uphill.
Skike v9 FIRE 150 features:
- Material of frame:
- Own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,6 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Roadstar 150 mm air tires
- Ground clearance:
- 44 mm
- ca. 540 mm
- Heel standing height:
- 94 mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- 1 on each skate
- ABEC 7
Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Skike v9 FIRE 150:
- adjustable heel system
- including reverse locks
- many customization options