Skike v8 LIFT Cross as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- Skike v8 LIFT Cross has a permanent heel lift which gives you a riding feeling close to cross country skiing. Therefore it might be a little harder to ride for beginners without cross country experience compared to skates with fixed heels. Skike v8 LIFT has excellent direction stability due to a long wheelbase and low standing height.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €439 €419
- Skate with poles: from €459
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
We offer Skike v8 LIFT Cross individually and together with poles in sets. The sets have a significant price advantage. The difference between the sets are the poles. The price factors for poles are the carbon percentage, the handles, the straps and the pole tips. Our pole size calculator on the website will help you determine the right pole size for your body height. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
Skike v8 LIFT Cross 2R has a 2 piece frame with a permanent heel lift. due to the heel lift the riding feeling is very close to cross country skiing with bindings. Skike v8 LIFT Cross is used with regular shoes (Sportshoes, Outddoorshoes etc.).
Compared to older models Skike v8 LIFT Cross has several upgrades. The belts are made of more endurable material and there are quick release levers on the tires, the brakes and the calf frames. Another new feature are the 9-Spoke rims. The front tires include reverse lock bearings as known from classic skirollers.
With 540mm wheelbase Skike V8 has excellent direction stability and quietness.
Optionally the Skike v8 LIFT Cross can be equipped with PU wheels. PU wheels make the skates faster, but will also reduce offroad abilities.
We believe Skike v8 LIFT is a great skate with many features to guarantee a good fun workout for a long time. Due to the permanent heel lift, we believe that beginners without cross country skiing or cross skating experience will need more time to get used to the skates compared to Skike V7 Fix which does not have a heel lift.
Skike v8 LIFT 2R - most important facts
- Material of frame:
- own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,3 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Sizes EUR 36 to 47
- one brake on each skate
- Kenda Roadstar air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Ground clearance:
- approx. 33mm
- Heel standing height:
- approx. 95mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- black and orange
- close to cross country skiing
- low weight
- great direction stability, wide wheelbase
- very good brakes
Please note that all Skikes will be completely mounted, pumped up and inspected by our experienced service team. Regularly the manufacturer delivers the Skikes with demounted wheels, but we believe you as a customer should receive your product "ready to go".
All Skike Skates come with a tutorial on technique, personal setting and training exercises.