Skike v7 PLUS Pro as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The Skike v7 PLUS Pro is an enhanced version of the legendary Skike v07 by the popular brand Skike. The v7 PLUS Pro skates has 150mm air tires and you can use your own shoes for it.
- Skate without poles: €359 €349
The Skike v7 Plus Pro is an enhanced version of the legendary Skike v07 by the popular brand Skike. The brakes are equipped with cooling gills, that help to cool the aluminium during the braking. This reduces the abrasion of the tires. The Skike v7 Pro does have new strap clips and quick releases. Another novelty are the mud flaps on the front and back wheel. The skates can be worn over regular shoes. There is the option to adjust the skates to in- or out-knees for individual fitting.
Skike v7 Plus Pro features:
- Material of frame:
- Own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,2 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Roadstar 150 mm air tires
- Ground clearance:
- 44 mm
- ca. 540 mm
- Heel standing height:
- 94 mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- 1 on each skate
- ABEC 7
Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Skike v7 Plus Pro:
- Mud guards included
- reliable breaking system
- you can skates with your own shoes