SRB XRS07 2016 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The XRS07 is equipped with large 8 inch fat tires (20cm) which create the benefit of excellent offroad abilities and increased shock absorbing comfort. XRS07 is the short brother of XRS06 which is 8.5 cm longer. Both are made by the German Rollerski manufacturer SRB.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €499
- Skate with poles: from €549
The SRB Cross Skate XRS07 is equipped with large 8 inch (20cm) tires that create a soft and cushioned riding experience. Particularly when the terrain gets rough the XRS07 shows its strengths. We also offer the XRS07 in sets together with nordic skating poles. The poles that are included in the sets have differences in the material used, the straps, the grip and the pole tips. No matter which set you choose, you will have a wonderful offroad experience with XRS07.
* Regarding the rims we ship the color we have in stock as this depends on the availability at the manufacturer. If the color is important to you contact us prior ordering!
The XRS07 Cross Skate has large 8 inch air tires that are 5cm wide.
The manufacturer SRB is well known for making high quality Cross Skates and Rollerski. All their Skates are Made in Germany.
Togehter with its larger brother XRS06 (frame 8.5 cm longer) the XRS07 is the answer to the need of many Cross Skaters. The 20cm diameter tires have some significant advantages and features compared to regular 6 inch tires (15cm):
- very soft riding feeling like on buffers (3.5 bar air pressure instead of 7.5 bar)
- 5cm instead of 3cm wide tires reduce tilting alot
- better offroad abilities & also reduced disturbance on rougher surface
- less sinking in on softer ground
- larger ground clearance (also higher standing height)
All these features make the XRS07 ideal for offroad cross Skaters. Also the skates are very interesting for Kite-Skaters and Downhill fanatics.
Please consider that also these features and advantages have certain consequences compared to 6 inch Cross skates such as: less agile and mobile, heavier, more effort needed, etc. The decision which tire size (8 or 6 inch) to take has to be made individually by every cross skater according to his/her specific needs and demands.
Some features of this Cross Skate:
- Wheelbase: 525mm
- Wheel diameter: 195m (nominal 8 inches)
- Wheel width: 50mm (nominal 2 inches)
- Weight of both skates together: 5390g
- Ground clearance: 55mm
- Standing height: 100mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- 2 piece rims for quicker tube changes
- 2 Calf Brakes
- Optional Frame stability increase (double side wings) for skaters over 90kg
- excellent buckle binding system with good padding
- Possible shoe sizes: 37 up to Size EURO 44 - 31.5cm shoelength is max.
What a wonderful addition to the Cross Skating Universe. The XRS07 just like his longer brother the XRS06 (+8.5cm frame) is a high end Skate for all that look for the above mentioned characteristics. The shorter XRS07 is more agile and a little easier to ride than the XRS07 which gives you more of a Cross Country Skiing feeling due to the size.
Advantages of this Cross Skate:
- excellent quality & Made in Germany
- large 8 inch tires
- flexible - use your own shoes
- unique offroad abilities & great agility