SRB XRS06 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The XRS06 has large 8 inch tires (20cm) which makes it the ideal cross skate for offroad terrain. The tires are filled with 3.5 bar pressure and have an excellent cushioning effect on bumpy roads. The XRS06 is the larger brother of the XRS07 (8.5 cm shorter) and is made in Germany by SRB.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €619
Regarding the rims we ship the color we have in stock as this depends on the availability at the manufacturer. We always ship the latest model even if older models are pictured!
The Cross Skating community waited long for the first up to date 8 inch (20cm) fat air tire cross Skate. Here it finally is. The XRS06 is made by SRB who are located in Thuringia/Germany and are well known for their Cross Skates and Rollerski.
The frame is very close to the 6 inch cross skates by SRB (XRS02 and XRS03).
Which advantages do the large 8 inch tires have?
Right away you realize that one stands a little more secure even if you are a beginner. The tires are not only larger in diameter but also 5cm wide (regular 6 inch tires are 3cm wide). Due to the size, width and the lower air pressure (3.5 bar instead of 7.5 bar) everything feels a little softer as if you would have shock absorbing buffers. This makes the XRS06 ideal for offroad.
You stand higher and have more ground clearance on 8 inch tires compared to 6 inch tires. Also the tires do not sink in on softer surfaces as quickly as 6 inch Cross Skates do. These advantages and features make the XRS06 also a very interesting skate not only for cross skaters but also for Kite-Skater and Downhill-Freaks.
We think it is important to mention that all these characteristics and advantages also have the consequence of possible disadvantages compared to 6 inch tires (less agile and mobile, heavier, more effort needed, etc.). The decision which tire size (8 or 6 inch) has to be made individually by the cross skater according to his/her specific needs and demands.
Some features of this Cross Skate:
- Wheelbase: 610mm
- Wheel diameter: 195m (nominal 8 inches)
- Wheel width: 50mm (nominal 2 inches)
- Weight of both skates together): 5500g
- Ground clearance: 55mm
- Standing height: 100mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- Optional Frame stability increase (double side wings) for skaters over 90kg
- 2 piece rims for quicker tube changes
- 2 Calf Brakes
- excellent buckle binding system with good padding
- Possible shoe sizes: 37 up to size EURO 50
We are sure that the XRS06 will meet highest demands. All cross skaters that are looking for the above mentioned characteristics won't find a much better skate than the XRS06. Also available is the shorter version of this Skate the XRS07 (8.5cm shorter). A shorter frame makes the cross skates more agile. Longer frames give you more the feeling of cross country skiing.
Advantages of this Cross Skate:
- excellent quality - Made in Germany
- large 8 inch tires
- flexible - use your own shoes
- unique offroad abilities