SRB XRS03 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The SRB XRS03 is made in Germany. The Aluminum frame and air tires are the same SRB has been using on their successful Rollerski XRS01 for several years, just the length is a little shorter. Thanks to the SRB developed new buckle-binding-system with calf brake and calf holder is it possible to use the XRS03 with regular shoes.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €419
- Skate with poles: from €469
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
The XRS03 Nordic Cross Skate is used with regular street or outdoor shoes. Since it has a cross skate wheelbase which is shorter compared to Rollerskis the XRS03 is relatively easy to ride and is therefor a great cross skate to start with. The XRS02 can be ordered with 3 different rims / tires (high pressure plastic, aluminum and aluminum with reverse locks on front wheel). You can buy this cross skates either individually or in different sets where the poles are included.
The XRS03 is the small brother of the XRS02 by SRB. The XRS03 is made for cross skaters that do not need or want the extra long wheel base of the XRS02. The shorter wheelbase makes the XRS03 much easier to ride. Still the XRS03 has a skates very quiet. The SRB buckle-binding-system gives you good hold with your feet and lower legs.
Some features of this Rollerski:
- Wheelbase: 525mm
- Wheel diameter: 150mm
- Wheel width: 30mm
- excellent tires
- Weight of both Skates together (with plastic rims): 4320g
- Ground clearance: 37mm
- Standing height: 83mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- High quality Aluminum frame
- Optional rims: high pressure plastic rims or aluminum rims
- Optional Frame stability increase (double side wings) for skaters over 90kg / only available together with aluminum rims
- 2 Calf Brakes
- Reverse locks are optional (only on Aluminum rims) and would be installed on the front wheel if ordered.
- Possible shoe sizes: up to Size EURO 46/47 (US 13).
Advantages of this Rollerski:
- unique quality
- Made in Germany
- short wheelbase - easy to train with
- flexible - use your own shoes
- excellent new buckle-binding-system
Please note: The pictures shows the Skates with the aluminum rims, not the regular hight pressure plastic rims.
An extra strong frame is only available when combined with aluminium rims!