SRB XRS02 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The SRB XRS02 is made in Germany. The Aluminum frame and air tires are the same SRB has been using on their successful Rollerski XRS01 for several years. In addition SRB has developed a new buckle-binding-system with calf brake and calf holder which makes it possible to use the XRS02 with regular shoes.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €439
- Skate with poles: from €479
The XRS02 Nordic Cross Skate is used with regular street or outdoor shoes. Since it has a larger wheelbase than regular cross skates it gets much closer to skiing. Also the quietness of running is much better with this longer wheelbase. Therefore it is also a little tougher to control and we recommend the XRS02 for people with either experience in cross skating or cross country skiing. The XRS02 can be ordered with 3 different rims / tires (high pressure plastic, aluminum and aluminum with reverse locks on front wheel). You can buy this cross skates either individually or in different sets where the poles are included.
The XRS02 is the new cross skate by SRB. SRB is one of the most successful Rollerski makers with the XRS02 they have now come up with their first Cross Skate. Like all the SRB Rollerski the XRS02 is also Made in Germany.
On the XRS02 uses the excellent frame and air tires as on their succesfull cross rollerski XRS01.
The XRS02 gives you the length and quietness of a Rollerski due to a long wheelbase together with the flexibility of a cross skates by being able to use your own shoes. The new buckle-binding-system by SRB gives you good hold with your feet and lower legs.
Some features of this Rollerski:
- Wheelbase: 610mm
- Wheel diameter: 150mm
- Wheel width: 30mm
- excellent Blackarmada tires
- Weight of both Rollerski together (with plastic rims): 4500g
- Ground clearance: 37mm
- Standing height: 83mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- High quality Aluminum frame
- Optional rims: high pressure plastic rims or aluminum rims
- Optional Frame stability increase (double side wings) for skaters over 90kg / only available together with aluminum rims
- 2 Calf Brakes
- Reverse locks are optional (only on Aluminum rims) and would be installed on the front wheel if ordered.
- Possible shoe sizes: up to Size EURO 52 (US 15).
Advantages of this Rollerski:
- unique quality
- Made in Germany
- long wheelbase - close to Skiing
- flexible - use your own shoes
- excellent new buckle-binding-system
In some cases we only have skates with dark blue frames in stock, please contact us in advance through email if the color is major important for you.
Please note: The pictures shows the Skates with the aluminum rims, not the regular hight pressure plastic rims.
An extra strong frame is only available when combined with aluminium rims!