Powerslide XC Skeleton 2 2016 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- Powerslide Skeleton 2 is used with your own shoes. The comfortable binding ensures stability, flexibility and safety for the cross skater. This makes the Skeleton 2 an ideal cross skate to start with. Depending on your shoe size there are two different models available.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €349 €315
- Skate with poles: from €355
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
We also offer Powerslide Skeleton 2 also in Sets together with Nordic Skating poles. The sets just differ in the poles that are included. The prices of the poles are subject to the material used (Carbon %), the brand, the pole tips, the straps, the strap system and the grips. All these features influence comfort, performance and weight of the skating poles. If you have any question please feel free to contact us any time.
Powerslide has launched the Skeleton 2 in 2015. It is based in the two ancestors Skeleton I and Skeleton Lite. All in all the Skeleton Lite had more influence on the Skeleton 2, which for example can be seen on the velcro straps of the shoe binding. The concept is to give the cross skaters excellent stability with maximum comfort.
The Skeleton 2 is used with own shoes which makes it very variable to multiple cross skaters. Best shoes to use are some with a relatively hard and rather slender sole (street sneakers etc.). The binding gives you great stability and much comfort which is particularly welcome among beginners.
Like all Powerslide Nordic Cross Skates launched in 2015 the Skeleton 2 has the new patented brake installed on the right Cross Skate. The new Cuff Brake has a metal brake pad and is very strong. You can set it easily to an ideal position according to your skating style. You brake by moving the right skate forward. This automatically moves your calf back and triggers the brake.
Powerslide Skeleton 2 features:
- Material of frame:
- 6061 Aluminium
- Binding system for regular street shoes (best are sneakers)
- Shoe sizes:
- 2 models (shoesize EUR 36-42 & shoesize EUR 43-49) - See Wikipedia for converting european shoe sizes to UK or US Due to the relatively small heel plate it is necessary to use sneaker shoes that have a small, narrow heel (starting from size 46).
- 1 brake on the right cross skate
- Footplate Base:
- adjustable size
- high comfort, good padding
- 3 strong velcro straps
- Powerslide rustproof bearings with chrome steel balls
- PU Wheels:
- Powerslide Roadrunner 150mm PU Wheels can optionally be mounted
- Innova air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Weight per pair:
- size 36-42: 4200g / size 43-49: 4700g
- size 36-42: 515mm / size 43-49: 575mm
- Ground clearance:
- size 36-42: 28mm (front & rear), 35mm (middle) / size 43-49: 23mm (front & rear), 33mm (middle)
- Heel standing height:
- 113mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
You get our “How to start” brochure in English language with every skate for free. Every skate we ship receives our "Ready to Roll Inspection".
Advantages of Powerslide XC Skeleton LITE:
- new patented brake system
- excellent comfort and safety features
- very variabel
- ideal skate for beginners
Video cuff brake