Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0 2016 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0 is the ideal symbiosis of an inline skate and a nordic cross skate. If you like to inline skate and want to ride a little more offroad or if you would like to have a nordic cross skate that is agile and versatile then the SUV 2.0 is the best choice.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €369 €329
- Skate with poles: from €369
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
The Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0 has the size/length of an inline skate, but is equipped with three air tires on each skate. This makes the SUV 2.0 perfect for surfaces that you can not skate on with regular inline skates. You can skate with the SUV 2.0 without poles or you choose one of our set offers with nordic skating poles and enjoy "Summer Cross Country Skiing". The Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0 features a liner that can be heat molded and an excellent 360° disc lacing system. We offer sizes from EUR 38 up to EUR 47.
The Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0 is a well done further development of the SUV 1.0
At first touch we loved it. Gotta admit!
Like the SUV 1.0 the 2.0 is a mixture of an inline skate and a cross skate with a short frame like an inline skate and air tires similar to a regular cross skates.
The short frame and the smaller 125mm tires makes it also possible to skate the SUV 2.0 without skating poles. Compared to regular inline skates you can ride the SUV 2.0 on rougher surfaces and even trails that are a little offroad are possible.
The SUV 2.0 features
- 125mm Innova air tires with tubes (3 tires on each skate)
- 360° lacing system with disc closure device for 100% comfortable lacing
- Inside liner with Heat Molding technique (Powerslide MyFit): You can take out the liner, heat it up at home and make it fit perfectly for your feet. Instructions for heat molding come with the skates.
Please note: You can easily do the molding multiple times. When heated up the liner will get back to its original state.
- Magnesium Frame with brushed aluminum look
- heel brake on right skate
- weight of both skates (incl. brake): 4.1 kg
- width from front axis to rear axis: 295mm
- available sizes: 38-47
- standing height (heel): 158mm
Our opinion: The Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0 is an excellent advancement. It is more comfortable and has better tires and valves compared to SUV 1.0. Everything looks very solid and durable and the materials used are of high quality.
Advantages of Powerslide Vi SUV 2.0:
- high end boot with excellent lacing system
- liner ready for Heat Molding / Powerslide MyFit
- combines the advantages of cross skates and inline skates
- ride it with or without poles