Powerslide SUV Metropolis 2016 as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The Powerslide SUV Metropolis gets you where regular Inline Skates will have given up already. Three air tires with tubes mady by Innova are mounted below the aluminium frame and work like shock absorbers. The Powerslide Metropolis is a great adventure you can also use togehter with skating poles as a Nordic Cross Skates.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €329 €295
- Skate with poles: from €335
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
The Powerslide SUV Metropolis is a robust Inline Skate with air tires. The air tires ensure that you can even skate on offroad terrain. The hardboot is very comfortable and has a soft liner inside. You can also use the SUV Metropolis together with nordic skating poles as nordic cross skates. This makes it a very versatile and agile skate. You can purchse the Powerslide SUV Metropolis also in sets that contain nordic skating poles and enjoy a discount compared to the single prices.
The Powerslide SUV Metropolis has been introduced in 2015. Just like its brother the Vi SUV 2.0 it has experienced quite a few upgrades compared to the preceeding model SUV 1.0.
Powerslide mounted their freeskate workhorse boot on the Metropolis SUV which gives this air tire skate an urban character. The hardboot with buckles is very robust and has a comfortable liner insde.
Three air tires are mounted below the Metropolis frame. Air tires give you a wonderful soft driving experience with excellent shock absorbing features. The Powerslide SUV Metropolis will let you enjoy streets, paths and even offroad terrain where regular Inline Skates will not be able to go to. Even on wet surface the SUV gives skaters a safe feeling.
You can also use the Powerslide Metropolis SUV as cross skates together with nordic cross skating poles.
The Powerslide Metropolis SUV features
- 125mm Innova air tires with tubes (3 tires on each skate)
- comfortable hardboot with buckle-system
- aluminium frame
- 165mm frame-mounting
- heel brake on right skate
- weight of both skates (incl. brake): 4300g
- width from front axis to rear axis: 295mm
- available sizes: 38-47
- standing height (heel): 158mm
Advantages of Powerslide SUV Metropolis:
- comfortable hardboot
- air tires offer good shock absorption
- combines the advantages of cross skates and inline skates
- versatile - ride it with or without poles