This is the NEW 2013 Skike Plus model. It has much better tires (Kenda Roadstar) compared to the 2012 Skike Plus.
The Skike PLUS is the successor of the Skike V07 120. The Skike V07 120 was one of the first nordic cross skates on the market and has been a succesfull skate for over 5 years for all who like a cross skates for street shoes.
The Skike V07 Plus comes at an attractive price with certain upgrades compared to Skike V07.
- Material of frame:
- own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,1 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Sizes EUR 36 to 47 (max. of 30cm Shoe-length)
- one brake on each skate
- Kenda Roadstar air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Ground clearance:
- Heel standing height:
- ca. 103mm (including heel of shoe 30mm)
- one size fits all from shoesize 36-47
- very lightweight
- can be used by persons with different shoe sizes
- always comes with 2 brakes
All Skike Skates come with a tutorial on technique, personal setting and training exercises.