Skike Plus is a very reliable cross skate and a good skate for beginners and advanced cross skaters.
The Skike PLUS is the successor of the Skike V07 120. The Skike V07 120 was one of the first nordic cross skates on the market and has been a succesfull skate for over 5 years for all who like a cross skates for street shoes.
The Skike V07 Plus comes at an attractive price.
- Material of frame:
- own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,1 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Sizes EUR 36 to 47 (max. of 30cm Shoe-length)
- one brake on each skate
- Kenda Roadstar air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Ground clearance:
- Heel standing height:
- ca. 103mm (including heel of shoe 30mm)
- one size fits all from shoesize 36-47
- very lightweight
- can be used by persons with different shoe sizes
- always comes with 2 brakes
Please note that all Skikes will be completely mounted, pumped up and inspected by our experienced service team. Regularly the manufacturer delivers the Skikes with demounted wheels, but we believe you as a customer should receive your product "ready to go".
All Skike Skates come with a tutorial on technique, personal setting and training exercises.
T-Shirt for free!
Get our popular X-Skating T-Shirt for free when you buy this product (regular price: EUR 14,90).
Just add this product to your basket.
You can then add the T-Shirt in your size for free during checkout.