This new Cross Skate XC Skeleton is a 2012 development by Powerslide Germany.
With extraordinary new binding system that combines advantages of Cross Skates for regular street shoes (like Skike) and Cross Skates by Powerslide that usually have special skating boots mounted. The XC Skeleton has a flexible ankle cuff, which is characteristic for Powerslide skates and gives good stability to this important zone.
Just slip in the binding with your outdoor or street shoes / sneakers, buckle up and go!
The binding has a very comfortable foam padding for long enjoyable workouts.
A big plus of the Powerslide XC Skeleton is the low heel standing height of 90mm. In addition to that the XC Skeleton has a long wheelbase of 572mm.
- Material of frame:
- 6061 Aluminium
- Binding system for regular street shoes
- Weight per pair (with 1 brake):
- size 36-41 = 4570g / size 42-47=5000g
Please note that due to the length in general it would be possible to use the Skeleton up to shoesize 50. But due to the relatively small heel plate it is necessary to use sneaker shoes that have a small, narrow heel (starting from size 46).
- Shoe sizes:
- 2 models (shoesize EUR 36-41 & shoesize EUR 42-47) - See Wikipedia for converting european shoe sizes to UK or US
- 1 brake, the second brake is optional. If you buy the second brake together with your skate we will install the break for you for free.
You can start right away with two breaks.
- Innova air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Ground clearance:
- front and rear: 2,7cm -- center: 3,9cm
- Heel standing height:
You get our small “How to start” brochure in english with every skate for free
Advantages of Powerslide XC Skeleton:
- unique binding system
- use your street shoes but still be well connected to the skates
- very low standing height
- long wheel base
Please see the lists on the upper right for available variants.
These variants are currently out of stock:
Please use our contact form or chat, if you need further information on the availability on these variants.