The Powerslide Vi Shockliner is a new 2012 development by Powerslide Germany.
It features the revolutionary Vi Shoe system and a shockabsorbing frame with Carbon / Fiberglass spring.
The base plate and the forks are made of 7005 Aluminium. The Shoe is mounted on a special carbon / fiberglass spring that has excellent shock absorbing abilities. The fiberglas spring has been initiated within the facilities of the faculty of sports science of the University of Technology, Munich.
The Vi shoe system:
The Powerslide Vi Shoe system consists of removable, washable latex foam inside shoe. The inside shoe is also heatmouldable for absolut perfect fitting for professional skaters.
The boot can be easily put on and off due to the clap mechanism in the instep area of the foot.
The Powerslide Vi Shockliner has 360 degree lacing that goes all around the front froot and is tightened by the disc closure system that is located on the instep clap.
The Vi system is protectet by 4 patents.
- Material of frame:
- 7005 Aluminium - carbon / fibreglass spring
- Powerslide Vi System
- Weight per pair:
- Shoe sizes:
- Sizes EUR 39 to 47 available - See Wikipedia for converting european shoe sizes to UK or US
- 1 calf brake.
- Roadwarrior air tires (125mm / 5" diameter)
- Ground clearance:
- Heel standing height:
You get our small “How to start” brochure in english with every skate for free
Advantages of Powerslide Vi Shockliner:
- absolut perfect fit - comfort and performance
- great fun due to shock absorbing carbon spring on frame
- 125mm air tires Roadwarrior
- calf brake
Please see the lists on the upper right for available variants.
These variants are currently out of stock:
- Shoe size: EUR 39, EUR 40, EUR 41, EUR 42, EUR 43, EUR 46, EUR 47
Please use our contact form or chat, if you need further information on the availability on these variants.