Skike V07 PLUS as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The Skike V07 PLUS is the successor of the legendary Skike V07-120, a lightweight Nordic Cross Skate ideal for both beginners and advanced skaters. Skike Plus comes with velcro belts and brakes on both sides are included.
••• ready to ship: Beginning of July •••
- Skate without poles: €279 €269
- Skate with poles: from €299
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
We offer Skike V07 PLUS Sets with skates and nordic skating poles in sets. But you can also only buy the Skike V07 PLUS skates without the poles if you do not need skating poles. The difference between the sets is the cross skating poles. Except for the Campra pole all other poles come with clip system loops for quick entry and exit of the loops. Then as a rule of thumb the higher the price of the set / pole is the higher is the Carbon percentage. The more carbon a Cross Skating pole has, the lighter it is. It also improves bending strength. Please contact us any time if you have questions concerning the Skike V07 Plus.
Skike Plus is a very reliable cross skate and a good skate for beginners and advanced cross skaters. The Skike PLUS is the successor of the Skike V07 120. The Skike V07 120 was one of the first nordic cross skates on the market and has been a succesfull skate for over 5 years for all who like a cross skates for street shoes.
The Skike V07 Plus comes at an attractive price.
- Material of frame:
- own street shoes or outdoor shoes are used
- Weight per pair:
- ca. 4,1 kg (without shoes)
- Shoe sizes:
- Sizes EUR 36 to 47
- one brake on each skate
- Kenda Roadstar air tires with 150mm diameter, 6 x 1.25"
- Ground clearance:
- Heel standing height:
- ca. 94mm (including heel of shoe 20mm)
- one size fits all from shoesize 36-47
- very lightweight
- can be used by persons with different shoe sizes
- always comes with 2 brakes
Please note that all Skikes will be completely mounted, pumped up and inspected by our experienced service team. Regularly the manufacturer delivers the Skikes with demounted wheels, but we believe you as a customer should receive your product "ready to go".
All Skike Skates come with a tutorial on technique, personal setting and training exercises.