Powerslide X-Plorer as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The Powerslide Cross Rollerski X-Plorer Rollerski has 150mm air tires. All SNS and NNN Bindings can be mounted. Also a good working calf brake is optionally available. The Powerslide X-Plorer Cross Rollerski is good for most hard surfaces such as asphalt and hard forest trails etc.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €269
- Skate with poles: from €309
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
We offer the Powerslide X-Plorer Rollerski with several optional features. You can get an NNN or SNS Binding installed. Also you can choose the get a calf brake or mudguards installed on the Powerslide X-Plorer Rollerski. Then all you need is click into your binding with your cross country skiing boots and start your workout with the Powerslide X-Plorer Rollerski. You will enjoy the riding feeling on your Powerslide Rollerski and the air tires that absorb smaller shocks like little stones etc.
The Rollerski Powerslide X-Plorer features air tires and a stiff frame that also has good rebound. Cross Rollerski are becoming more and more popular because small stones or other obstacles as well as small holes on the track are no problem for a cross rollerski with air tires.
Some features of this Rollerski:
- Technique: made for Skating technique
- Wheelbase: 620mm (shoe size EUR 36-42) / 680mm (shoe size EUR 43-47)
- Wheel diameter: 150mm (6 1/4" Air tires)
- Ground clearance: 41mm
- weight of 1 Rollerski: 1210g (shoe size EUR 36-42) / 1290g (shoe size EUR 43-47)
- 6061 aircraft aluminum frame
Binding: If you choose a binding will will automatically install it for you on the rollerski. If you do not choose the binding then the frame will have the drilling holes (SNS & NNN, not NIS pre-drilled) needed for binding installation.
- Calf Brake is optionally available
- Fender / mudguards are optionally available and will be installed if ordered
Advantages of this Cross Rollerski:
- good air tires
- calf brake available
- close to cross country skiing feeling