Jenex V2 Aero 150 RC as a bundle with Skating poles of your choice
- The Jenex V2 Aero 150 RC (Retro Classic) Rollerski has 3 air tire wheels (150mm) on each frame. Two back wheels give you excellent stability and riding comfort on asphalt and forest trails etc. Optionally you can add 2 different braking systems and bindings that will all be mounted by us for free.
••• in stock - ships within 24 hours •••
- Skate without poles: €389
- Skate with poles: from €429
- Overview with all Nordic Cross Skates
For all lovers of classic rollerskiing the Jenex V2 Aero 150 is the ideal cross skate. You will experience a great riding feeling and you can choose between a calf brake or the Atra Speedbrakes. If you add bindings we will also install them for you for free. The Sets we offer include different poles. The Nordic Skating Poles offered differ in material (Carbon percentage), handles and strap system (for example KV+ Clip or Leki Trigger Shark).
In our opinion the Jenex V2 Aero 150 RC (Retro Classic) rollerski is the best cross classic rollerski on the market. Three 150mm air tires on each frame give you great stability and excellent riding comfort on asphalt and forest trails. The front wheels are reverse lock wheels.
Optionally you can choose between 2 different braking system that can also be installed together. One is a calf brake on 1 skate that is made to brake for a stop or reduce you speed for any kind of reason. The other one is the Atra Speedreducer. This brake is installed on both front wheels. With a lever you can choose between 3 different braking modes. This brake brakes permanently which is excellent on longer downhill trails of if you want to increase resistance to ride slower with the same power input (an aspect for advanced riders).
You can also get your Jenex V2 Aero 150 RC with both types of brakes installed (calf brake on one frame + 2 Atra brakes on the front wheels). Both brakes such as the optionally available bindings will be installed by us if chosen.
Please note: The pictures show the rollerskis with both optionally available brakes.
Some Features of this rollerski:
- technique: made for classic technique
- wheelbase: 740mm
- total length: 836mm
- wheel diameter: 148mm (air tires)
- ground clearance: 25mm front / 30mm rear
- weight per rollerski: 1400g (without optional brakes)
- Aircraft Aluminium frame
- Reverse lock wheels on front wheels
- color: silber
- Binding can be optionally included and will be mounted by us
- Calf brake can be optionally included and will be mounted by us
- Atra Speedreducer / Speedbrake can be optionally included and will be mounted by us
Advantages of Jenex Aero V2 150 RC Retro Classic rollerski:
- excellent riding Stability
- Cross Country skiing feeling
- many braking options
- high comfort and direction stability