Hauptstr. 17-19/Geb. 6305
- +49 (0) 6131 - 327 4467 voice pref work
- +49 (0) 6131 - 327 4445 fax
- Managing Directors:
- Marc Wiedmaier
- Matthias Slovig
- District Court:
- Trade Register:
- HRB 42165
- Deutsche Bank
- Banking Sort Code:
- 550 700 40
- 025 979 601
- Martina Berg © fotolia.de
Return Policy / Revocation
- Customers that are consumers (non business customers) have the right to revoke their order and return all products (revocation) within two weeks starting from the day of receiving the delivery. If a customer wishes to return products he/she can contact (in writing) WIBROS through telefax, mail or email:
Hauptstr. 17-19/GebÃ¤ude 6305
- +49 (0) 6131 - 327 4445
- Consequences of revocation
Customers get full refund if the goods are returned in their original condition to the WIBROS service center in Germany (return address is printed on the invoice).
- Orders that are customized individually for a customer such as individual signs etc. can not be returned.
Note: Customers from outside the European Union are responsible for return shipping costs.
The execution of orders is done by electronic data processing. By accepting this document the customers also accepts that personal data is processed that Wibros needs to correctly ship, bill, and contact customers regarding an order. The customer also accepts that Wibros gives personal data to business partners needed to fulfill the order (f. e. dispatch and payment).
- Personal data
We gather only the information essential for shipping, billing, and if necessary, contacting you regarding an order.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will disclose data only to our dispatch and payment partners and only on a need to know basis. Otherwise that we will neither sell, rent, lease, trade, nor otherwise disclose any of your information to anyone for any reason.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide all the features of our website. Most browsers can be set to prevent them from accepting cookies. However, if you disable cookies you will not be able to make use of all features of our website.
- SSL Socket Layer (SSL)
A Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is an industry standard used to encrypt information provided online. When you are asked to give personal and credit card information, a SSL will always be in use for your protection.
- Changing Personal data
You can change your personal data at any time by logging into your account. For safety reasons, you cannot delete your account by yourself. If you want to get your account deleted or if you have any questions about privacy you can always contact us. Please use the Contact form on our website.